I decided to post this after a friend of mine and I had a discussion yesterday about what to do during a “walk of shame”. A quick google search brought me to this and I love it. Even though I don’t have a bf or a potential “walk of shame” partner, I am going to go to the thrift store and try this out on a large old men’s button-up anyway. Enjoy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Just posted a bike in 15:00 with @RunKeeper. Check it out! rnkpr.com/a311f79 #RunKeeper 15 hours ago
- Just posted a 1.25 mi elliptical workout with @RunKeeper. Check it out! rnkpr.com/a30vgv4 #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- Just posted a 2.41 mi bike with @RunKeeper. Check it out! rnkpr.com/a30vc5v #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- Just posted a 0.80 mi run with @RunKeeper. Check it out! rnkpr.com/a30v7ll #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- Goals for This Week and General Musings wp.me/p1DJjd-jw 1 day ago
Check it out